With the Greens at the heart of Government, we’re sowing the seeds of significant change to protect Papatūānuku, move towards a clean economy, make sure all kids and whānau have what they need to grow up and thrive, and making politics more accessible.
Since getting into Government we’ve had some big wins:
• Ending offshore oil and gas – we’re protecting our oceans from offshore oil and gas exploration
• Making climate change history – we’re building the political consensus to reach zero carbon by 2050
• Supporting DoC to save our birds – we’ve won the single largest increase in DoC funding for 16 years
• Creating a violence-free future – we’ve established world-leading protections for survivors of family violence
• Revolutionising transport – we’re driving a revolution in sustainable transport with a $1 billion fund for walking and cycling.
Find out more about how: