Want to work for the most progressive political party in Aotearoa? Are you keen on working collaboratively to make a difference for people and planet? Then this could be the job for you.
The Fundraising Coordinator will work with the Funding Development Manager on all Green Party fundraising campaigns including donor programmes, direct marketing, telefundraising, and digital fundraising.
This is a 30 hour per week – six months fixed-term contract, based in Wellington CBD.
Do you have?
- Fundraising experience with a preference for direct marketing, major donor research, face to face or telefundraising experience
- Proven understanding of fundraising and marketing principles
- Good communication skills including written and oral
- Strong planning capability
- Administrative competence
- Database experience – preferably with a CRM
- Good computer skills
The Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand is a principles-based political party. These principles are expressed in its founding Charter, which includes commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. The Party’s operations are largely voluntary and supported by a small number of highly committed paid staff.
How to Apply
Please contact [email protected] for a full job description and to express interest in this position.