It's more important now that we check in with our communities and maintain our relationships. We’ve developed a plan so your local teams can call to check in, hear concerns, and offer advice on accessing services. We’ll also be holding nationbuilder training and training for leaders who will be running calling sessions to check in with their communities.
Join this training to:
- Learn how to have meaningful check in communities with people across Aotearoa
- Learn about the support services available nationwide
- Learn how to bring a team together to hold a calling event where multiple people can make calls with you!
What you need to make calls:
- Access to a computer and an internet connection
- A phone with minutes
- A caring disposition
- Knowledge of how to use our database, Nationbuilder - sign up for NationBuilder training here: https://www.greens.org.nz/nationbuilder_training
Join the training via zoom here: https://zoom.us/j/5624215662