The Rural Greens network aims to represent and support any Green Party member interested in rural issues focusing on farming and food production, the sustainability of rural communities and biodiversity preservation.
The purpose of the Rural Green network:
- To support the Agriculture and Rural communities spokesperson by being the eyes and ears on the ground.
- Contribute to the formation of Party policy in areas of interest to the network
- Find and promote amongst the membership suitable candidates for the list.
- Be a sounding board for members who have local issues they wish to take action on.
- Act as a support network for geographically isolated members.
Rural Greens Co-convenors:
Deb Frederikse, Philip Warren and Deb Howell [email protected]